1. Fundraising. Monies are collected from our generous donors. We raise funds in many ways! 5Ks, businesses, personal donations, Bluffton Homegrown T Shirt sales, etc. Every dollar helps!
2. School Social Workers Dive In. Dress for Success asks for wish lists from partnering Social Workers who request the items desired. We work closely with area social workers to match up your generosity with schools in need. They pick the sizes and colors, and...
3. Dress for Success Places the Order and Pays for it with Your Generous Donations! That's self explanatory.
4. Special Delivery! The uniforms are shipped directly to the schools ASAP! (One social worker told us it feels like Christmas morning.)
5. Last but Certainly Not Least. The social workers distribute the uniforms to the children who need them.